Conveniently sited in the heart of the town, just off the Place Napoléon, the Tourist Office is open all year round with tailor-made solutions to help you make the most of your stay. The Office team will bend over backwards to give complete answers to all your questions.
- 1 January to 3 April 2016: 10am to 5pm, Tuesday to Saturday
- 4 April to 12 June 2016: 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Saturday (open on Mondays during the Spring Holidays)
- 13 June to 3 July 2016: 10am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday
- 4 July to 28 August 2016: 10am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday and 2 to 6pm Sunday
- 29 August to 18 September 2016: 10am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday (open 2 to 6pm Sunday on European Heritage Days)
- 19 September to 30 October 2016: 10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Saturday
- 31 October to 31 December 2016: 10am to 5pm, Tuesday to Saturday
The Tourist Office is closed on Public Holidays (01/01, 28/04, 05/05, 16/05, 11/11) but open on 14 July and 15 August.