MAISON GUEFFIER

LA ROCHE-SUR-YON

The Gueffier house, built in 1807, is named after its first owner. It was the last of the houses built of rammed earth when the new town was founded to speed up construction and allow the first officials to move in.

Contact

Esplanade Jeannie-Mazurelle - Rue Pierre Bérégovoy - 85000  LA ROCHE-SUR-YON

contact@legrandr.com

02 51 47 83 83

Website

Google+

Route